Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Flashback

30 april 07. a normal day for many not for me. gained somethin but began to lsoe somethin more valuable. I got my driving license n well a sign that i hv grown up. Not really. The very next incident well yea brought me down. i began to lose my relationship with a loved one n before long it affected my family ties. ever since that day it hz been sleepless nights n sorrowfull days. i dragged myself to college , dragged myself to church n almost everythin i did , i did it half-heartedly. things never got better ,infact in began to get worse as time went on. i reached a point where giving up on life seemed 2 be de only way out. thank God that He has his own ways of revealing things. Indeed, God raised up caring friends to lend a listening ear. more so he sent friends to reveal his plan that all things are not dead just yet. a week ago i realised why giving up on life wud hv been such a waste. my relationship wasnt all dead yet. there was some hope n today i can stand sayin that indeed things hv worked out for de better. what seemed dead a month ago is now being revived n its back on the right track. i found a bunch of caring friends willing to go the extra mile.In all i wanna thank everyone who stood by me n those who consistently encouraged. thanks guys. appreciate every bit of the help i got. thanks again.

No comments: