Wednesday, August 1, 2007

this is for you

my dear friend,
i know one day you will get to read this. its the hardest thing i have had to do.it was hard while deciding. as painfull as it is for me to do it i hope one day u will reap the benefits of this my dear friend. its not easy leaving u & all the memories behind. i really dont know how i am going to go through things without you. whatever it is remember michelle stay strong. remember that you are in control of every situation. don break down under any situation. stay strong my dear friend. lastly, though things are not the same anymore. i just want u to know that i am always praying 4 your happiness & well being. Regardless of my scars, i still care 4 you michelle. i still care. i dunno what things may be like in the future but i do know that i'll always remember you. i'll cherish all the memories n times spent together. you were different michelle from the rest. i appreciate you for all you've done. thanks for everything. take care where ever you are my dear friend. before i sign out i just want u to know once again , that if you fall , i'll be there as a friend to pick you up.

take care michelle..

No comments: