Thursday, March 6, 2008

Frustrations

Well, its a been a very different week. I had a presentation on accounts today. Honestly i don't deserve what i got cuz i m not really all that good wit accounts and all. But somehow i presented well & got the marks for my group. Thank God for good results . To my team mates you guys were good as well.Thanks for being supportive. College work itself has been piling up wit loads to study & all. Then there is the personal frustrations to deal wit. Well there are things i personally feel that shud never have happened, and now that it has i guess its hard to just put it behind kinda thingy. Then there are just so many things i wished my family would support me.I mean why is it only when it comes to studies & all these things you support me but when it comes to my own desires you just sulk at every thing i suggest. I know you people would say "ow we did a lot when you were younger and you never lived up to expectations" or "you always dunno what's best for you". You know i think its ridiculous that you have an excuse every time for these things and honestly your excuses are probably dumb enough to fool a kid but hello i m 19!! These things just pile up every week and somehow when a week starts off well somewhere in de middle it collapses and again back to square one. It becomes a lousy odd week again! This is really really annoying and i somehow wanna freaking end it!!!!

No comments: