Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Unititled

Another ordinary day. Come and gone. Got away wit wat anyone would consider "murder". I m so lazy to go into the details of what happen, but to cut a long story short. My group got away without doing an assignment & we have been given a much easier topic to write an essay on instead of practical work. Owh WELL . Pretty much really good luck! Hmm. Nothing besides that has been really really pleasing. Days have been long and tiring. nothing much insipiring as well. my exams are in like wat 2 weeks time?? my finals. owh its that time again where i gotta look at my books & cram my subjects into my head. ow well.

"what a man feels inside is often never said
cuz even if it was said, its never accurate"


"Would you look at her
She looks at me
Shes got me thinking about her constantly
But she dont know how I feel
And as she carries on without a doubt
I wonder if shes figured out
Im crazy for this girl"

No comments: