Wednesday, May 7, 2008

First Day

Well it was an eventfull first day back in coll after break. I had class at 10. I GOT away from the annoying lecturer cuz my course gets a different lecturer. So i get to be with a lecturer that is apparently more nicer & more popular wit students. I had lunch at mcd's. HERE is wat 2 hungry ppl ate. Me n kenny btw! haha * pics do the talking *





After lunch resumed classes till 5.30 when i thot it was till 4. Sigh. I left for home. The darn train was soo packed and it was soo inconvinient to travel. Ish. Really hoping my parents are more erm observant to this prob and allow me to drive. Anyhoes its an o--okay day. I've got a timetable tat reads 5 DAYS a week classes! So yeah. It tells a lot on how this sem is gonna look like. Sigh. But I'm sure its gonna be fine as time moves on. Til then chao!

No comments: