Saturday, May 3, 2008

Words

Happenings change the course of life. Good or bad. Either way they matter. Hard to say if i ever had a more significant one which is worth my thoughts let alone worth my future moves and pursuits.

And incident that had nobody but myself to blame. What was intended for good never turned out that way but rather an 360degress turnaround. Left me lost for words and left me sorting an answer. An answer that deep me i already knew but i guess being human i just choose to not believe. Good point? Not really cuz i was left reeling from my own unbelief.

The effects of it? The stride forward becomes that very much more difficult. Sought for help? Didnt have to cuz it was around me but embracing it was the hardest. Truth was a bitter pil to swallow.

"A future is out there but embracing it and putting legs to dreams isn't a walkover"

No comments: